Services - Race Directorship
For groups without experience in
managing a road race, TCTC offers the use of experienced road
race directors. A full race directorship includes the use of TCTC members for race planning and finish line services.
Complete race directorship for races
with less than 400 runners- $1000
Complete race directorship for races with more than 400 runners-
Races outside Forsyth County, NC an additional $200.
Contact Jason Chappel -
- One or more TCTC members to attend
pre-race meetings and organize race planning.
- Use of TCTC members and equipment
for finish line operations, as outlined in our race finish line
services and equipment rentals.
- A single page on our internet site
advertising your event.
- Free use of our mailing list services.
- On-line registration via Active.Com.
- Course Selection - TCTC members are knowledgeable about available venues in the Winston-Salem
/ Forsyth County area. We can work with local authorities to find a safe and
manageable routes and locate measurement personnel to have the course USATF
- Logistics - A safe and enjoyable race requires good crowd management, rest room
facilities, parking, and room for registration and awards ceremonies.
TCTC members will assist in site planning, event flow, and locating
- Budgeting - Most road races are put on to raise money and gain publicity for an
organization or charity. The financial success requires knowledge of the
cost and timelines involved, TCTC members have that experience.
- Race planning assistance
- Finish line personnel
- Finish line equipment, such as chutes, timers, and digital clocks
- Course marking equipment
- Data entry of race day registrants
- Race timing and scoring
- Online posting of race results
- Database for mailings
- WEB site and email advertising
- Individual race WEB page
You must provide..
- Registration personnel
- Course monitors
- Course marking
- Course measurement
- Permits and insurance
- Water stop personnel
- Brochures and print advertising
- Mailing services
- Data entry of preregistered runners
- Hospice of Winston-Salem/Forsyth County
- Hospice Hope 10K
- AIDS Care Service
- Red Ribbon Run
- City of Lewisville
- Lewisville Loop 12K
- American Diabetes Association of North Carolina
- Carolina for a Cure 5K
Copyright 1998-2004 Twin City Track Club. All rights Reserved.