For groups without experience in managing a road race, TCTC offers the use of experienced road race directors. A full race directorship includes the use of TCTC members for race planning and finish line services.
Complete race directorship for races with less than 400 runners- $1000
Complete race directorship for races with more than 400 runners- $1500
Races outside Forsyth County, NC an additional $200.
Contact Bill Walker- (336) 725-0583
- One or more TCTC members to attend pre-race meetings and organize race planning.
- Use of TCTC members and equipment for finish line operations, as outlined in our race finish line services and equipment rentals.
- A single page on our event calendar advertising your event.
- Free use of our mailing list services.
- Instructions for setting up On-line registration via runsignup.com.
- Course Selection - TCTC members are knowledgeable about available venues in the Winston-Salem / Forsyth County area. We can work with local authorities to find a safe and manageable routes and locate measurement personnel to have the course USATF certified.
- Logistics - A safe and enjoyable race requires good crowd management, rest room facilities, parking, and room for registration and awards ceremonies. TCTC members will assist in site planning, event flow, and locating support services.
- Budgeting - Most road races are put on to raise money and gain publicity for an organization or charity. The financial success requires knowledge of the cost and timelines involved, TCTC members have that experience.
- Race planning assistance
- Finish line personnel
- Finish line equipment, such as chutes, timers, and digital clocks
- Course marking equipment
- Data entry of race day registrants
- Race timing and scoring
- Online posting of race results
- Instructions for setup of online registration
- Database for mailings
- Website calendar listing and inclusion of calendar listing in email broadcasts
You must provide..
- Registration personnel
- Course monitors
- Course marking
- Course measurement
- Permits and insurance
- Water stop personnel
- Brochures and print advertising
- Mailing services
- Data entry of preregistered runners