For groups with experience in managing a road race, TCTC offers the use of experienced finish line personnel. A race finish line includes all equipment and personnel needed manage the race finish line and prepare results
Finish line for races with less than 400 runners - $500
Finish line for races with more than 400 runners - $650
(Based on previous years attendance, new races are $500)
Each additional race on the same day, at the same location - $150
Races outside Forsyth County, NC an additional $200.
Contact Bill Walker- (336) 725-0583
- Experienced personnel to manage start and finish
- A single page on event calendar
- Instructions to setup on-line registration via Active.Com.
- All equipment needed for start and finish line management
- Registration Management
- Database software to manage race-day registration and coordination of on-line registration with Active.com.
- Full Electronic Timing
- Electronic timing with Timemachine timers and digital display clocks for finish.
- Complete Results
- Full results processing for race day and posting on TCTC WEB site after the event.
- Finish line personnel
- Finish line equipment, such as chutes, timers, and digital clocks
- Course marking equipment
- Data entry of race day registrants
- Race timing and scoring
- Online posting of race results
- Instructions for setup of online registration
- Website calendar listing and inclusion of race calendar in email broadcasts
You must provide..
- Planning for race logistics
- Registration personnel
- Course monitors
- Course marking
- Course measurement
- Permits and insurance
- Water stop personnel
- Brochures and print advertising
- Mailing services
- Data entry of preregistered runners
- Central YMCA
- Finish line for Mistletoe Run for Youth Half Marathon & 5K.
- St Leo's School
- Finish line for St Leo's School 5K.